Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DEAN MARTIN CONTEST RESULTS


To honor the great Dean Martin in June in celebration of his birthday, I sponsored a little contest to raise awareness for this crooning legend. While participation was not what as much as I thought it would be, thank for everyone who entered!

The winner is Mike Hannan! His favorite Dino song is "Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone". He has won a privately made Dean Martin CD:

Dean Martin: The Television Years
1- OL MAN RIVER
2- I’M IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE
3- A REAL LIVE GIRL
4- SONG MEDLEY
5- ALWAYS
6- NOBODY BUT A FOOL
7- THINGS
8- I’M GONNA CHANGE EVERYTHING
9- A MARSHMELLOW WORLD
10- SONG MEDLEY
11- SONG MEDLEY
12- BABY FACE
13- A HUNDRED YEARS FROM TODAY
14- WHERE OR WHEN
15- I’M GONNA SIT RIGHT DOWN AND WRITE MYSELF A LETTER
16- SONG MEDLEY
17- THREE COINS IN THE FOUNTAIN
18- BLUE MOON
19- SONG MEDLEY
20- YOUNG AT HEART
21- WHAT’S YESTERDAY
22- WHEN THE RED RED ROBIN COMES BOBBIN ALONG
23- MACK THE KNIFE
24- BYE BYE BLACKBIRD
25- L-O-V-E
26- AS TIME GOES BY

Congrats again Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment